Selecting a Programme
- On/Off button. Hold for 3 seconds to turn on or to turn off.
- All four indicator lights will very quickly show green, then red to indicate that your ArcEquine delivery unit is functioning correctly.
- After this, lights will flash green corresponding with battery charge; 1 light = 25%, 2 = 50%, 3 = 75%, 4 = 100%
- After 3 seconds all lights will go out. Immediately after this, a red light will indicate which programme was last used; 1st light = P1, 2nd = P2, 3rd = P3, 4th = P4.
- Press the left (On/Off) button, quickly, to skip through and select the desired programme from P1 to P4.
- Press the right play button, quickly, to activate the selected programme. The unit will beep on activation of the selected programme.
- Once activated, the right play button will turn either green (connected) or red (not connected).