- Do not strap your ArcEquine near an injury. It works no matter where the delivery device is located.
- Do not apply any creams or gels to the carbon rubber pads, other than the approved ArcEquine conductive gel.
- ArcEquine is in addition to, and in no way a substitute for, your existing veterinary policy.
- Always consult a veterinary expert on equine conditions.
- Whilst the ArcEquine is moisture and dust resistant, it is not recommended that it is used in wet or damp conditions.
- Microcurrent Technology may cause some dehydration. Please ensure your horse always has access to fresh, clean water when using the ArcEquine.
- Some horses with thin or frail skin may, after prolonged use, develop a sensitivity reaction. This can manifest in a ‘rub' type condition.
- Do not expose any electrical device to water.